Azerbaijan again uses SPIKE anti-tank guided missile against Karabakh
Azerbaijan’s Armed Forces violated the ceasefire more than 120 times on the night to April 25.
According to the Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army press office, the Azerbaijani side used weapons of various calibers, 60mm mortars (3 rounds) and 82mm mortars (4 rounds), AGS-17 grenade launchers (57 rounds), and ZU-23-2 zenith unit autocannon (11 rounds).
In the northeast (Martakert) of the Line of Contact, the Azerbaijani side used SPIKE anti-tank guided missile system (1 missile) again without success. According to the source, the Karabakh Armed Forces resorted to punitive measures to stop the adversary.
- 19.10 CSTO Summit in Yerevan: Disparate interests and Armenia’s mistakes
- 05.10 Armenia-Azerbaijan: militarization of the conflict
- 19.09 Expert: In case of real threat, Yerevan can use Iskander missile systems at its sole discretion
- 18.09 Armenia-Iran: Yerevan needs a decision on the “Karabakh finish”
- 15.09 Armenia’s Foreign Ministry: Previous documents on Karabakh need to be revised
Published on April 25th, 2016 09:32 AM