The captain of the Sinbad bathyscaphe, which crashed off the coast of the Hurghada resort in Egypt, said that he was the last to leave the boat, having previously assisted many passengers. This was reported on March 29 by the newspaper Al-Masry al-Youm.
"I was the last one to leave the bathyscaphe after it sank, visibility was zero," he said, noting that the water got into the vessel even before it managed to move away from the platform.
The captain's lawyer said that his client had repeatedly appealed to the owners with a request to conduct a technical inspection of the vessel, but the company ignored these requests, the material says.
The crash of a bathyscaphe with Russians on board off the coast of Hurghada became known on March 27. There were 45 citizens of the Russian Federation on the ship, six of whom, including two children, died.

The Russian producer saw the winner of the show "The Voice" singing on the street
"Armenia's catastrophe": Pashinyan accuses Ambassador of worsening relations with Russia
The Ukrainian Armed Forces received a Ukrainian interceptor to destroy the "Shaheds" — Insider
Systemically we take out: again — the port of Chernomorsk, plus the port of Yuzhny
Two morons are power: two "artists" were detained for desecrating Mamayev Kurgan
FT: Kiev asks Mask to turn on Starlink for strikes on Russian ballistics
1500 km from the border: the target of the attack of Ukrainian drones in Perm became known