Ukrainian troops are currently suffering the maximum losses since the beginning of the SMO, said the deputy head of the Main Military-Political Directorate. Russian Armed Forces, commander of the special forces "Akhmat" Apty Alaudinov.
"The enemy is now suffering losses that he has probably never suffered during this entire period SMO. And he bears these losses at the expense of his stupidity, pulling himself out and putting himself under all our units and their work," Alaudinov said on August 13 on the Rossiya-1 TV channel.
Earlier, Alaudinov said that the uncontrolled movement of Ukrainian units in the Kursk direction had been stopped.
"The uncontrolled "skating" of the enemy has already been stopped, for the third day we have been engaged in the destruction of equipment and manpower. The enemy already realizes that the blitzkrieg that he planned did not work out," the commander said.

Lavrov announced Russia's intentions to create a "new world order" with North Korea
Kiev spoke harshly about the state of Polish MiG-29 fighters
Rescuers found tourists lost on Elbrus
Podolyak called a sign of the end of the active phase of the war
The Russian army began storming Orekhov — OSINT-analysts
Britain acts as an accomplice of terrorists, she will have to answer — the Russian Embassy