Barki Tojik energy holding has disseminated a statement saying that on October 19 and 20, electricity supply to the greatest part of Tajikistan’s territory will be restricted. A steep downfall of the temperature along with the insufficient electricity generation by the Nurek HPP is what caused the electricity deficit. Barki Tojik says power saving is a least-evil solution necessary for sustainable use of the HPP’s water reserves to avoid even more problems in the autumn-winter season. The country has shifted to a phased system of power supply - up to 10 hours per day. Only the capital city Dushanbe is so far supplied with electric power for 24-hour.
Power supply restrictions are regular measures in Tajikistan from October through April. The electricity deficit is estimated at 2-2.5 billion kWh for this period of the year. Earlier this month Barki Tojik said electricity export to Afghanistan and Kyrgyzstan was stopped. According to official statistics, Tajikistan exports over 1 billion kWh of electricity for about USD35 million for the nine months of the year.
South Korea has joined the fight for the Northern Sea Route — Bild
Israel hit Turkey in Syria in advance: Tel Aviv studied the article of the NATO charter
The Russian army did its best with the Ukrainian ports: the ex-prime minister appreciated the simple
The Russian army does not stop: depot and center in Kiev, Black Sea ports
Where is Merz? The Chancellor does not appear in public for more than three weeks and is silent
India has entered into a fight with Europe for LNG: gas in the EU exceeded $ 800