Ukraine’s Armed Forces have returned the previously pulled back weaponry to the engagement line in Donbass, Vladislav Deinego, the authorized representative of the Lugansk People Republic, told rusnovosti.ru.
“By pulling the weapons with the caliber less than 100mm from the engagement line, Ukraine has pulled the previously withdrawn weapons close to it again. Part of the weaponry was just camouflaged. We are registering movement of columns, including heavy weapons, to the engagement line. So far, they have not crossed the line, but have been deployed in close proximity of the security zone, which is inadmissible. A few meters separate these columns from the line,” Deinego said.
He confirmed that shelling at the territory of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) has intensified. “We also have violations of the ceasefire regime, but it is systematically violated in the area of Donetsk Airport, Peski, Spartak and others. They use mainly small arms and rocket launchers, sometimes heavy weapons that should have been pulled back yet last winter.”
Deinego blamed the “groups not controlled by Kiev” for the situation saying “this does not waive responsibility from Ukraine anyway.”
EADaily reported earlier that intensive fire from mortars, machine-guns and AGS grenade launchers continues at some parts of DPR and LPR. On November 5 in the evening, Ukraine’s Army used Grad multiple rocket-launcher shelling at Staromikhailovka village in the west of DPR’s capital city and Spartak and Zhabichevo (Zhabunki) communities in the north of Donetsk.