The Iranian armed forces shot down the second American C-130 Hercules transport aircraft involved in the rescue operation of the co-pilot of the previously downed F-15E fighter. This was announced today, April 5, by the representative of the central headquarters of the Iranian military command "Khatam al-Anbia" Ebrahim Zolfagari.
"In accordance with previously received information, additional investigations by experts present at the scene revealed that as a result of the fierce holy fire of the mighty armed forces of Islam fighters, two C-130 transport military aircraft and two Black Hawk helicopters of the US Army were shot down," the report said.
Earlier, US President Donald Trump said that the co-pilot of the F-15E aircraft previously shot down in Iran had already been rescued and was safe. However, his words were later refuted by the Iranian authorities. According to the central headquarters of the Iranian military command Khatam al-Anbia, the US efforts to rescue the co-pilot "failed", and the Iranian armed forces shot down two Black Hawk helicopters and a C-130 support aircraft.

Dmitriev trolled Zelensky: With the filing of the United States, the NABU special operation was called "Forrest Gump"
The target of the Israeli strike on the airbase in Syria was the Turkish military
The tanker signals the Armed Forces of Ukraine: it will take fertilizers from Novorossiysk to the USA
The Economist: You will still have to fight with Russia, but so far there is nothing
The Russian Armed Forces are hammering up the enemy's window into maritime trade: the port of Chernomorsk and the ship are affected
In Ukraine, a campaign has begun to force Zelensky to the elections — "Country"
Russia has started supplying ammunition to Iran for the war with the United States — NBC News