The Kremlin does not comment on the warning of the US Embassy about the possible threat of a "significant air strike" on Kiev. This is how Dmitry Peskov, the press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation, responded to a question from journalists.
Previously, the US Embassy in Kyiv has spread the message that "it has received specific information about a potential significant airstrike on November 20." It is also stated that "for reasons of great caution, the embassy will be closed, and embassy staff have been instructed to find shelter on the spot." The Embassy recommended that US citizens "be ready to immediately take shelter in the event of an air alert."
"This is a topic that does not fall within our competence, after all, it concerns the course of SMO itself, and this is an issue that belongs exclusively to the prerogative of the Ministry of Defense," Peskov said.
Later it became known that Italy and Spain has also closed its embassies in Kiev.

Germany abandoned its tanker in the ice "to spite Putin"
The third week without LNG from the USA is indecent: the icebreaker reached the German terminal
New York Times: Putin is ready to fight for two more years for the sake of a complete seizure of Donbass
There will be no war? Russia and Iran is making plans in the field of food and energy
"Step on the rake!", from Dubai to the Gulag, Budanov* and the wall: morning coffee with EADaily
Umerov told the Europeans about the negotiations in Geneva