• USD 56.41 +0.10
  • EUR 68.93 -0.26
  • BRENT 69.63

Russia’s Energy Ministry suspects that high voltage lines in Crimea were blown up

The Kakhovskaya-Titan 220 kV and Melitopol-Dzhankoy 330 kV lines in Crimea may have been blown up, says Russia’s Energy Ministry.

The lines got out of order on Nov 20. “Their tower bodies may have been damaged by a bomb,” says the ministry.

Currently, the ministry is monitoring the energy supplies to Crimea – for during the peak load in evenings the republic may be getting 50-100 KW less than usually.

In order to avoid shortages, the local authorities are using reserve energy sources, with no single consumer disconnected so far.

As EADaily reported earlier, Ukraine’s services have admitted that the lines were blown up and are considering initiating criminal cases.

All news

15.01.2018

14.01.2018

11.01.2018

10.01.2018

09.01.2018

08.01.2018

06.01.2018

05.01.2018

04.01.2018

02.01.2018

29.12.2017

28.12.2017

27.12.2017

26.12.2017

25.12.2017

23.12.2017

22.12.2017

21.12.2017

Show more news
Information
Press «Like», to read
EurAsia Daily in Facebook
Press «Follow», to read
EurAsia Daily in VK
Thank you, don't show this to me again