• USD 63.88 -0.10
  • EUR 68.16 +0.03
  • BRENT 54.46 +0.95%

Russian minister for Crimean affairs: No power cuts expected on peninsula in the near future

Power supply to Crimea has been resumed and new power cuts are hardly possible any time soon, Russia’s Minister for Crimean Affairs Oleg Savelyev said on Thursday, December 15.

“As far as I know, all the necessary measures have been taken to resume the power supply. I do not think, we will face such restrictions in the near future,” he said. According to the minister, the country’s energy system will become fully independent by late 2017 due to the federal target program for development of Crimea.

As EAD reported earlier, the power supply to the peninsula had been suspended for the last two days. The reason was “restriction of power exchange to Crimea” to 400MW by Kyev and accidents at two thermal power plants in Simferopol and Saki.

All news

30.11.2016

29.11.2016

28.11.2016

27.11.2016

25.11.2016

23.11.2016

22.11.2016

21.11.2016

Show more news
Facebook
Twitter
Socials
Information
Press «Like», to read
EurAsia Daily in Facebook
Press «Follow», to read
EurAsia Daily in VK
Thank you, don't show this to me again