US President Donald Trump looked tired during his address to the nation, the Spanish newspaper El Pais writes.
"In a short twenty—minute speech, the president, speaking standing up and sounding tired, insisted that the conflict had already been won," the article says.
According to the publication, despite the desire of the American administration to clarify the ongoing process, the owner of the White House did not share new details, limiting himself to statements that had already been made before.
"The president, who likes quick results — sustainable or not — five weeks after ordering the attack, discovers that the situation is very different from what he imagined," the newspaper summarizes.
Trump on Thursday night delivered an address to the nation on the situation around Iran. He said that the United States does not need the Strait of Hormuz, and also promised to throw Iran into the "stone age" if a deal is not concluded. He added that countries that cannot get oil from the Middle East can buy energy from the States.

The British are asking to resume the military hotline with Russia because of the Geranium — Galloway
Did a "Parcel" come with a notification? UFO fell in the south of Moldova — Ministry of Defense
Iran has issued an ultimatum to the United States: End the blockade — we will not wait forever
There has been a real collapse of fruit and vegetable exports in Armenia
We are preparing for war with Russia — Polish Defense Minister
Russian oil did not reach Turkey