There is nothing more to talk about with the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko. This was announced today, on January 3rd, by Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan.
"With all due respect, my dialogue with Lukashenka has been completed. I have nothing more to argue with him about," he said, commenting on the latest statements of the Belarusian leader.
Recall, on January 26, Alexander Lukashenko said that during the next escalation of the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict in 2020, the Prime Minister of Armenia "himself abandoned Nagorno-Karabakh." According to him, "what happened, the results of these battles are the fault of the leadership in Armenia, only their fault." At the same time, Pashinyan himself had previously accused Belarus of helping Azerbaijan.


A new twist in the story of the death of Galitsky's ex-wife in the IVS — heads flew in court
The son of the legendary composer cooled a large sum at Channel One
Already needed: Kiev has requested a meeting of the leaders of Russia and Ukraine
Medvedev: That's all — Zaluzhny joined the game
New York Times: Putin is ready to fight for two more years for the sake of a complete seizure of Donbass
RT Prosecutor General: Murder of Tajik border guards and Chinese workers is a provocation