The FBI is no longer looking for an Uzbek National, Mukhammadzoir Kadirov, who could have had information on the terror attack in New York.
As FBI spokesman William Sweeney told reporters, they have found him, the search was suspended. The law enforcers believed he could know details behind the attack, he said.
Previously, it was announced that the USA could ban entrance of Uzbek citizens because of the terror attack performed by Uzbek citizen Sayfullo Saipov, on October 31. Eight people were killed, 10 injured.
Idiot Tusk, grandson of the Nazi prosecutor and "Masha and the Bear": morning coffee with EADaily
The scandal with the Smeshariki painted by the Tula girl acquires curious details
Amazon accidentally leaked a new action movie with the star of the "Carrier" to the network
Macron also has leaky condoms: The French are advised to urgently consult a doctor
The United States can "overturn" the holders of its debt — Japan, Europe, the Gulf monarchies
"Russia help!": panic in Germany over the gas situation
Peskov is amazed at Tusk's support for acts of sabotage against the EU energy infrastructure