Kiev reaffirms its intention to implement Minsk-2 “following its own logic”
Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavel Klimkin says Kiev intends to follow its own logic and consistency in the implementation of the Minsk Agreements.
“We will be following our own logic and consistency in the implementation of the Minsk Agreements. Our allies too,” Klimkin wrote on Twitter.
It is noteworthy that Kiev interprets the consistency of the implementation of the Minsk Agreements in its own way, and President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko already told about it. A day earlier, Pavel Klimkin voiced the need for developing a “road map” for the implementation of the Minsk Agreements. Today, Paris has suggested such “road map.” However, as appears from Klimkin’s statement, Kiev will stick to its logic of implementing Minsk-2, actually refusing from the commitments it undertook earlier.
- 22.09 Kiev promises to start pulling back armament in Donbass this week
- 21.09 Ukrainian reforms 2.0: More shocks from rising communal fees
- 20.09 Tymoshenko: In the West of Ukraine, people demand Yanukovych back
- 19.09 State budget-2017: Ukraine seeks to borrow $3 billion abroad
- 19.09 “Bluffing”: Ukraine publishes draft budget 2017
Published on September 15th, 2016 04:21 PM